Redtail Rise A hard rains gonna fall
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter was sat on the ridge for what seemed like ages but couldn't have been more than 15 minutes. She stood up ready to welcome her mate back to the planet. From wherever it was he had been. As she turned though she was shocked. This wolf didn't look like the fun loving, sometimes rule breaking wolf she had become accustomed too. This wolf looked tired ragged. A couple scrapes on his muzzle, yet he still tried to muster the energy to apologize and to tell her he loved her. 

As Reek brushed up against her muzzle she gave him a lick on the cheek and brushed up against him. then turned to face him. "What's happened to you," she said looking awfully concerned looking at him over again. "Where have you been? Have you eaten?" her questions came out quickly. She meant well but she really was concerned for her mate. He didn't look okay at all. 

Wynter licked at his muzzle a couple more times. "I love you too, and I know you'll always be here. I trust you," the amber eyed fae said mustering a small smile. She would decide whether to scold or comfort the black pelted male after he told his story.
Messages In This Thread
A hard rains gonna fall - by Wynter Wolf - May 21, 2015, 04:04 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Reek - May 21, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Wynter Wolf - May 23, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Reek - May 24, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Wynter Wolf - May 24, 2015, 08:23 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Reek - May 24, 2015, 09:19 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Wynter Wolf - May 25, 2015, 05:01 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Reek - May 26, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Wynter Wolf - May 26, 2015, 03:03 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Reek - May 28, 2015, 12:16 PM