Redtail Rise sleepless solitude tonight
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter was resting by a small oak in the forest just daydreaming. Something she found herself doing a lot of lately. She had a lot of free time. Perhaps a little too much. It would be time soon for her to start pursuing her trades. The ones she could at least. The easiest one for her to pursue right now would be counselor because there were no pups around to pursue caretaker. 

She had also thought about Outrider because she enjoyed travelling but she didn't know whether Reek would approve of her travelling without him knowing where she was. Something she would discuss when the time came. That time was not now. Not with everything going on with Junior's disappearance and all. He definitely wouldn't let her go this soon after that. 

Wynter heard paw steps on the ground but the scent was one unfamiliar to her. Definitely from their pack though he had the scent of Reek and the others. Wynter figured it wouldn't be long before a wolf came by because she was reasonably close to the borders or the rise. She stood up and walked over to where the wolf had just marked a tree and let out a small chuff to let him know she was there. 

Sorry i didnt post one myself but i didn't have a lot of time and i felt sick. Bonus points to use it for a warden thread haha. :D
Messages In This Thread
sleepless solitude tonight - by Mercury - May 24, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: sleepless solitude tonight - by Wynter Wolf - May 24, 2015, 07:22 PM
RE: sleepless solitude tonight - by Mercury - May 25, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: sleepless solitude tonight - by Wynter Wolf - May 25, 2015, 04:17 PM
RE: sleepless solitude tonight - by Mercury - May 25, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: sleepless solitude tonight - by Wynter Wolf - May 25, 2015, 05:31 PM
RE: sleepless solitude tonight - by Mercury - May 28, 2015, 03:08 PM
RE: sleepless solitude tonight - by Wynter Wolf - June 18, 2015, 04:02 PM