Redtail Rise sleepless solitude tonight
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter watched as the wolf bowed in submission. Being a black wolf and all he had reminded her of the time Reek had been forced to greet her like that by the Alphess at the Sound. Except Reek had been doomed to a life of submission for males could not rank above the females ever. At least here they had a shot at a high ranking position. I mean look at Reek now. Him and Arion both ranked higher than she did.

She nodded in aknowledgement of his submission. "Hello," she gave a small smile to the male. "I don't believe I've met you before, I'm Wynter," she said introducing herself. Too much had happened while wynter had been in a world of her own up on the ridge. Saena had gone after junior, who had had a major outburst when Reek had come back from Redhawk, Arion and Reek had been left in charge of the entire pack. New members had been accepted and she had no clue who any of them were.

A slight part of her felt incredibly guilty staying up on the ridge while the rest of the wolves were working hard to help the pack thrive. She had just needed some time to adjust to everything. "Hard at work I see," she said pausing for a moment. "You pursuing Warden as a trade?" she asked a small tilt to her head. 
Messages In This Thread
sleepless solitude tonight - by Mercury - May 24, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: sleepless solitude tonight - by Wynter Wolf - May 24, 2015, 07:22 PM
RE: sleepless solitude tonight - by Mercury - May 25, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: sleepless solitude tonight - by Wynter Wolf - May 25, 2015, 04:17 PM
RE: sleepless solitude tonight - by Mercury - May 25, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: sleepless solitude tonight - by Wynter Wolf - May 25, 2015, 05:31 PM
RE: sleepless solitude tonight - by Mercury - May 28, 2015, 03:08 PM
RE: sleepless solitude tonight - by Wynter Wolf - June 18, 2015, 04:02 PM