Redtail Rise sleepless solitude tonight
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
"It makes sense I haven't met you then," she let a small half laugh escape her maw. "It's nice to meet you." It appears this wolf had already met Reek. Her mate had made a valid point then telling Mercury he would have to prove himself to the pack. "Fair enough," Wynter said with a nod. She had to admit. Reek and Arion were doing a pretty good job leading the pack. Reek wouldn't let in anyone he wasn't sure would remain loyal to the pack. Arion she was sure was the same.

She listened as the wolf answered her question about trades. "Okay, cool. I'm beginning to think about pursuing some trades myself," she mentioned. It was true. These past couple of days she had begun to think about the trades she wished to pursue. The easiest for her right now would be Counselor. Her other trade she was considering was caretaker. As there were no pups around right now however. It made that virtually impossible.  

"You like it here at the rise so far?" she asked looking around. She didn't know this wolf would want to talk long because he was working hard patrolling. At least however she had figured out most of who's who. She was pretty sure she had caught up with the number of wolves that were now a part of the rise. 

Oh lord. Im having trouble writing right now. Sorry if this post is garbage.
Messages In This Thread
sleepless solitude tonight - by Mercury - May 24, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: sleepless solitude tonight - by Wynter Wolf - May 24, 2015, 07:22 PM
RE: sleepless solitude tonight - by Mercury - May 25, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: sleepless solitude tonight - by Wynter Wolf - May 25, 2015, 04:17 PM
RE: sleepless solitude tonight - by Mercury - May 25, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: sleepless solitude tonight - by Wynter Wolf - May 25, 2015, 05:31 PM
RE: sleepless solitude tonight - by Mercury - May 28, 2015, 03:08 PM
RE: sleepless solitude tonight - by Wynter Wolf - June 18, 2015, 04:02 PM