Redtail Rise I like to think of myself less like an "adult" and more like a "former fetus"
95 Posts
Ooc —
Reek ran with the joke for a moment before sobering slightly and formally accepting her. Arion concurred with his superior's decision and it looked like she was now part of Redtail Rise. Smash wanted to wag her tail, maybe send up a few happy barks to celebrate this moment. They had just formed a lifelong friendship, after all, hadn't they? But, of course, she wasn't done with the joke yet.

"Yeah, uh-huh, all right, okay. I believe you guys," Smash said, waggling her brows at them. "Just give me the description of this Saena chick so I know to run for my life when she shows up demanding to know who the hell I am," she quipped half-seriously, before motioning toward the hillock behind the two males. "Now give me the grand tour before the three of us are thrown out on our asses for being usurpers!" Smash cried, sending up those barks after all as she dove past her new pack mates and began her first scaling of Redtail Rise.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I like to think of myself less like an "adult" and more like a "for... - by Smash - May 26, 2015, 08:21 AM