Redtail Rise Disrespect us, no they won't
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Saena's expression had changed, but in turn, so had Reek's.  His brief stint of leadership had wiped the childlike glee from his demeanor, leaving only a husk of the jokester behind.  However tumultuous his time was as co-leader beside the stoic greek, Saena still saw fit to thank Reek for his obsessive effort.  But, a natural?  Nah. Within the span of a week, he had emotionally fallen apart.

"Nobody died," he affirmed with a quick nod of his head. "And if I can help it, nobody will."  Although, physically Reek had little to offer the pack, especially in times of war, he was still ready to devote himself fully to the cause.  His herb cache at the peak of the ridge was brimming with plants to use, and if things came down to blows, the raggedy wolf would still be of use.  

Initially, when Saena brought up Pantaleimon with a half-hearted joke, Reek's heart sank.  Despite his horrid pack choice, that strange Stuttering Stanley was still family, and the thought of the two being enemies made Reek physically sick to his stomach.  "Pants,"  he corrected with an extremely terse smile.  However hard he tried to grin, the face muscles just wouldn't comply.  It was as if his face was locked in some sort of perma-scowl.

His expression softened a bit when Saena said that Pantaleimon would get a free pass.  However, Reek disagreed about him being able to visit freely.  "No, he shouldn't come.  He's still one of them.  If I want to see him, I can meet him on neutral territory.  This here," Reek motioned around the territory with his head, "this is ours, and I'm not taking any chances.  Not anymore."

Reek's expression hardened.  "I have an idea about keeping this place as secure as possible, Saena.  I should have brought it up at the meeting, but, I was a bit— er, flabbergasted by the news.  Ever heard of collective security?"  
Messages In This Thread
Disrespect us, no they won't - by Saēna - May 24, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Reek - May 24, 2015, 08:30 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Saēna - May 24, 2015, 09:30 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Reek - May 26, 2015, 08:58 AM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Saēna - May 26, 2015, 12:54 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Reek - May 26, 2015, 02:25 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Saēna - May 26, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Reek - May 26, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Saēna - May 27, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Reek - May 28, 2015, 10:01 AM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Saēna - June 05, 2015, 10:18 PM