Redtail Rise I like to think of myself less like an "adult" and more like a "former fetus"
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Last post for me!

Mr. Grumpypants concurred, and Mr. Dickhead couldn't be anymore pleased.  This whole acceptance thing had been a whole lot easier than initially expected. Everything went without a hitch, however, it seems Arion hadn't been too keen on his new nickname.  "Shut-it, genius takes time," chided Reek in a joking manner to the greek, before shifting his gaze back to the newbie, who was still firing off questions left and right.

Fortunately for Reek, Saena was an easy wolf to describe.  Like Caiaphas, his alpha before Saena, her appearance had been quite unique, and Reek had yet to see another wolf who looked similar.  "She's hard to miss," he began.  "She's like, whitish with red tips and stuff... you'll know her when you see her.  Ohhhh, wait, she doesn't have a tail either!"

Smash then turned toward the territory and began to bound inside.  Turning to Arion, Reek asked, "Can you show her around for me?  I need to finish my patrol."  And with that, he left the two to scale the ridge while Reek went back to prowling the borderline. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: I like to think of myself less like an "adult" and more like a "for... - by Reek - May 26, 2015, 09:38 AM