Redtail Rise You know you're hungover when you brush your teeth with sunglasses on
95 Posts
Ooc —
She came around a bend and nearly ran smack dab into a handsome wolf with sandy fur and light eyes. Smash sprang back with an "Oh, jeez!" while clutching one dark paw to her chest. "Where'd you come from?! You almost scared the grand poobah out of me," she shouted, though her bright orange eyes glittered with good humor as she studied his features. He had definitely been at that little pack meeting a few days back.

His remark finally registered and Smash blinked. "You didn't—" She cut herself off with a little titter. "I guess I did make a lot of noise, didn't I?" she quipped with a playful grimace. "What's this about ginger and mint? Do you happen to have some on you?" she wondered jokingly, giving him yet another once-over, a rather appreciative one. He was pretty easy on the eyes, now that she took a good, long look at him.

Once she was done drinking that tall glass of water, Smash remarked, "How you doin'?" à la Joey Tribbiani, giving her new friend a wink and prurient grin. "We have matching socks," she also saw fit to point out to him, although his were a lighter variety compared to her dark brown hose.