Redtail Rise Peanut butter on Triscuits and I'm not even stoned
95 Posts
Ooc —
The sight of an outsider so near the borders probably should have concerned Smash, especially what with the Rise declaring enemies so recently. She should have barked at him or else chased him away. But when the stranger called out to her, her eyes flicked up to him and froze on his distant face. She didn't react defensively. In fact, she didn't say or do anything for a moment.

Then, Smash slowly parted her jaws and dropped the skull, which very nearly rolled into the stream. Her bright gaze never wavered from the stranger's face as she caught it with one dark paw, then planted it firmly there on the bank. Still making no sound, the she-wolf rose and stepped through the shallows, making her way toward the stranger.

"You..." she began to say, orange eyes narrowing. She froze perhaps ten feet from him. "Oh my gee." Pause. "I hate to be the one to tell you this but I think you might be dying." She canted her head, squinting at his blue nose. "Or you're possibly already dead. Either way, the prognosis... it isn't good." She shook her head, lips pressing into a grim line.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Peanut butter on Triscuits and I'm not even stoned - by Smash - May 26, 2015, 03:55 PM