Redtail Rise Peanut butter on Triscuits and I'm not even stoned
95 Posts
Ooc —
I bet, Smash wanted to say to that, though Luke unexpectedly changed the subject on her. He mentioned her new Alpha by name, which took her a bit by surprise. She wondered how they knew one another. In the moment between his question and her answer, Smash made up an elaborate back-story about how the two were acquainted, though she made no mention of it aloud.

"Yeah, buddy," she replied casually. "This is Redtail Rise. I'd welcome you in but this is Redtail Rise and your nose is all blue and stuff. You understand..." She couldn't keep a straight face after dropping such a lame joke, so Smash cracked a smile... only for it to vanish just as instantly as her orange eyes suddenly narrowed. "You're not, like, her dad or anything, are you?" There was still a playfulness to her demeanor, though for the first time since walking up to Luke, there was also the slightest of serious edges to Smash's question.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Peanut butter on Triscuits and I'm not even stoned - by Smash - May 26, 2015, 05:26 PM