Redtail Rise Peanut butter on Triscuits and I'm not even stoned
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
It was her pack! For someone he had only met once, Luke felt a lot of excitement and pride for Saena, that she had accomplished becoming an Alpha of her own pack, named for herself and all. But such was his way, she had become his friend mere minutes after he first met her, and he did not distinguish much between friends he had no for a while and friends he had just made. Friends were friends, and he was happy for their success.

He laughed at Smash's jest, but was quick to shake his head in a firm 'no' when she asked, rather seriously, if he was Saena's father. Saena had opened up to him, had shared the bitterness she held for her father, which the white wolf could only guess may have been shared among her packmates (little did he know). Luke was fond of Peregrine, but he did not need to be mistaken for him and receive any of the ire that such a mistake might come with.

"No no," he said. "I met her a while ago, when she was still a member of the Plateau pack," he shared. "She told me she aspired to lead her own pack. Heck we even joked that she should find herself a Redtail Plateau," he paused, warmth evident on his smile as he reflected. "I see she made out just fine. Have you known her long?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Peanut butter on Triscuits and I'm not even stoned - by Luke - May 26, 2015, 05:55 PM