Redtail Rise You know you're hungover when you brush your teeth with sunglasses on
95 Posts
Ooc —
She sensed his discomfiture and it amused her, though Smash wasn't really the type to gain pleasure from making others uncomfortable. She dialed back the slightly lascivious leer and sported an amiable smile instead. Her chocolate tail swept the air when he gave a name and she realized she should stop babbling and introduce herself in turn.

"Nice to meet you, Gunnar Bytheway. I'm Smash." She struck out a dark foreleg and bumped a paw against one of his own sandy limbs. "I'd love it if you showed me the way to some ginger and mint. Pardon the bad breath," she added, jokingly lifting a paw to cover her mouth and shield him from the fumes. "I tried seafood for the first time last night and I've been super seasick ever since. Barfing was actually a relief, y'know?" she said from behind her dark cocoa toes.

Smash set her foot back on the ground and made ready to follow him to their gingery, minty destination. In the meantime, she teasingly asked, "So, aren't you kind of young to be a doctor?"