Redtail Rise Disrespect us, no they won't
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Saena was quiet all through Reek's explanation, though she almost disagreed that Redtail Rise was boned. They were nine members strong, a respectable size for a pack, albeit he had a point that they were new and not established. If they were wiped off the map, nobody would give a shit. Well, except them, of course... but if it came to that, they'd probably be dead. Not a thought that Saena wanted to spend anymore time on.

Thankfully, Reek's next point made a lot more sense. In fact, "I thought of that, too. I met their Beta early on and she asked about a potential alliance." Here she chewed on her lip. It all sounded like such a good idea, but it was also a dangerous one. "I didn't commit at the time because I didn't know what their status was. I still don't. I don't want to get dragged into any wars that have nothing to do with us. I'm not sure they want to, either." That didn't mean it was a bad idea to investigate, though, so she reassuringly added, "we can always talk. Even if we just let them know what's going on... from the sounds of it, they have history with Fox, too." Whether it was good history or bad history remained to be seen.

"I should go with you if you do go," Saena said, hoping Reek didn't take it as some sort of chaperone attempt. To clarify, she told him, "You can do all the talking if you want, but I actually knew their Beta from before, so another familiar face might help. Plus," she went on, "if it turns out they aren't huge fans of Fox, my history with her could give us some leverage."

She gave him time to think about it, then decided now was a good a time as any to bring up her real reason for calling him here. "If you'll be speaking with them, with or without me," Saena mused, "you should do so with the voice of the pack behind you. As Beta." She glanced at him, long and hard, before saying, "if you want to, that is."
Messages In This Thread
Disrespect us, no they won't - by Saēna - May 24, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Reek - May 24, 2015, 08:30 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Saēna - May 24, 2015, 09:30 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Reek - May 26, 2015, 08:58 AM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Saēna - May 26, 2015, 12:54 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Reek - May 26, 2015, 02:25 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Saēna - May 26, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Reek - May 26, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Saēna - May 27, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Reek - May 28, 2015, 10:01 AM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Saēna - June 05, 2015, 10:18 PM