Horizon Ridge Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream
117 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Kennedy smiled when she seemed to come to a sudden realization about what the name of the tree—her tree—would be. It seemed it would be christened "Starbuck," and Edy thought it was a fine name. If she was happy with it, that was all that really mattered. Kennedy wondered if it would become some kind of strange tradition, but only time would be able to tell that.

Ten interesting facts?” he echoed, not sure if he would be up to the challenge. Still, he could not help but start churning his mind for things she might deem interesting. Kennedy was not quite sure what qualified as "interesting," but he could certainly delve up ten regular facts. “Number one: I have a twin brother. Number two: I hate the taste of fish. Number three: I will turn five this summer. Number four...” Kennedy paused between each fact, trying to think of something—anything that would be considered interesting. “Ah, my former home and place of birth was also a ridge. Number five: my last name is Razorback. Number six: I've been told I'm an okay singer. Number seven...” he trailed off, yet again reaching for something of interest. “I’m terribly allergic to a certain kind of flower that blooms in the springtime. Number eight: I can’t say no to conversation. Number nine: I prefer sunshine to clouds.”

“And number ten:” Kennedy paused for dramatic effect, “I’m terrible at this game. Was any of that even remotely interesting?” he asked, a grin plastered on his face.
Messages In This Thread
Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 25, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 28, 2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - March 04, 2014, 08:32 PM