Redtail Rise Peanut butter on Triscuits and I'm not even stoned
95 Posts
Ooc —
The instant Luke mentioned fish, Smash stuck out her tongue. She had thought she would like it, for the reasons he mentioned now. At the time, she had enjoyed the cold, slimy texture and the briny, exotic flavor. But then she had gotten very sick and now the mere thought of fish turned her stomach. She was pretty sure she would never be able to bring herself to try it again.

"I tried fish for the first time the other day, actually. I'm sure I don't need to tell you how that went," Smash joked, referring to the various faces she had pulled in the last minute or two. "I puked out my guts," she informed him anyway. "It was lovely."

He shared one of his own peculiarities with her and Smash grinned. "My brother, Midas, did something similar to that. He actually made me a deer hide blanket when we were young and I used it until it was nothing but tatters and shreds. He never was able to make me another, so I had to switch to sleeping in a bed of leaves... that's another quirk of mine," the she-wolf shared.

She didn't delve into it, though, instead choosing to focus on Luke's idiosyncrasies. "Maybe we could get together for lunch one day. I'll bring some cold, soaked meat and you could bring some dried goods. We'll barter."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Peanut butter on Triscuits and I'm not even stoned - by Smash - May 27, 2015, 09:26 AM