Swiftcurrent Creek roll up your sleeves
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
I assure you that it wasn't crap. :)

The young mother-to-be sensed a certain brusqueness in the other female's approach, causing her to dip her muzzle downward, her posture saying, I'm no threat. She kept her mismatched eyes lowered as well, though out of the corner of them, she ascertained the red wolf. She was very small and sylphlike, though she definitely possessed some quality that gave her a larger presence.

When questioned, the visitor shook her head and replied honestly. "No, I just followed the scent of an old acquaintance here. I'm Pied, from Horizon Ridge," she introduced. "I smelled Jinx and decided to check out her new digs while I had the chance. This is one of the last chances I'll have to travel any meaningful distance. I've got buns in the oven," she explained, "which is another reason why I stopped: dizzy spell..." She sucked in a deep breath. "It's passed now."

Pied paused, allowing the female a chance to speak in turn, then gave voice to a question burning on the tip of her tongue. "Are you the Alpha here?" If not for that abstract, commandeering quality she sensed, Pied would have been baffled to know that this was the wolf Jinx had chosen to follow in lieu of Akhlut.
Messages In This Thread
roll up your sleeves - by RIP Fox - March 04, 2014, 08:38 PM
RE: roll up your sleeves - by Pied - March 04, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: roll up your sleeves - by RIP Fox - March 04, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: roll up your sleeves - by Pied - March 04, 2014, 10:49 PM
RE: roll up your sleeves - by RIP Fox - March 05, 2014, 07:29 PM
RE: roll up your sleeves - by Pied - March 06, 2014, 09:39 AM
RE: roll up your sleeves - by RIP Fox - March 08, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: roll up your sleeves - by Pied - March 09, 2014, 04:12 PM