Redtail Rise Disrespect us, no they won't
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
For a moment after his acceptance, Reek found himself unable to form proper sentences, or even words for that matter in his excitement. A random cacophony of nervous stumbling flopped out of his mouth like a live trout while he tried to speak.  Who else?  Arion had been the first to come to mind.  He had done quiet well along with Reek in holding the pack together.  He had certainly proved himself in that span of time. "Er— um, I-uh, I thought you'd probably offer this to Arion," stuttered the raggedy wolf in a surprised tone.  "I mean, I'm happy you didn't, he quickly amended, hoping Saena wouldn't take it as if he was unwilling to take her offer (even after his split second decision), because truthfully, Reek wanted this more than anything.

"Seriously though, thanks Saena," he continued, expressing his gratitude. "This means the world to me."  The fact that she trusted him enough to represent the rise in this manner brought a wide grin to Reek's face.  A type of grin that he hadn't sported in weeks.  

After Reek's inner celebration, the two went straight back to business as Saena gave Reek the floor.  "We should leave within the week.  We shouldn't be gone long, but Arion can watch the pack while we're away.  He's certainly proved himself as capable."
Messages In This Thread
Disrespect us, no they won't - by Saēna - May 24, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Reek - May 24, 2015, 08:30 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Saēna - May 24, 2015, 09:30 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Reek - May 26, 2015, 08:58 AM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Saēna - May 26, 2015, 12:54 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Reek - May 26, 2015, 02:25 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Saēna - May 26, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Reek - May 26, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Saēna - May 27, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Reek - May 28, 2015, 10:01 AM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Saēna - June 05, 2015, 10:18 PM