just a little unwell
31 Posts
Ooc — Java
[size=small]
He answered her with a question, of all things. Glossing over her own inquiry and jolting straight to business. Bayou resisted the inner urge to curl her lip at the sound of his voice. He sounded condescending; but that was something only her ears would pick up. An insulting tone that she placed within his voice that reminded her of mother and father speaking.

She curled herself down low. Her head twisting against her chest, chin down, as if to bow to him and his words; but really, the girl was trying to hide the tiny grimace that appeared there upon her face. She grit her teeth - and in the next moment, was smiling at him; her eyes gleaming sickly yellow.

"Oh, how kind," Roz all but purred. Her face melted in to a look of surprise, of subtle glee, as if it were enchanting that someone would take such an interest in her. But she knew - one of the fools that harassed her had also ratted on her behaviour. She would deal with them later.

"But non, I am fine. I am trè bon." Her head shook from side to side, eager to dissuade this man from further inquiry. She reached towards him with her pointed face and tried to lick at his chin; her over-the-top behaviour something that carried her through many situations. Perhaps this display would calm his thoughts.

The spider only wished to be left to her own devices. To spin her web and feast until spring arrived.

"Sir, who.." Roz could be meek, if that made things easier. The swarthy girl took on such an attitude now, holding herself low as she murmured questions. "Who was so... Concerned? I am new here and I," Shy eyes. Drifting gaze. Looking to her paws and to the shadows askance, then back again. "I do not know names." If she could force a blush she would, however, woe was she - wolves held no such ability.

[/size]
Messages In This Thread
just a little unwell - by Akhlut - March 02, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: just a little unwell - by RIP Bayou - March 02, 2014, 05:54 PM
RE: just a little unwell - by Akhlut - March 02, 2014, 06:38 PM
RE: just a little unwell - by RIP Bayou - March 05, 2014, 12:51 AM