Redtail Rise what is gained, is quickly lost
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Lacinia spoke, saying it made absolutely no difference and that if his loyalty came from the rankings then he was useless to her and that she won't place any trust in him for her own sake. Arion inclined his head, a weary smile spreading over his sharp features. "My loyalty is to the pack, to the leaders and to my packmates, which does include you by the way. Just..not in that manner anymore." His tone was gentle but with the same rough edge to it, for gentleness really wasn't what he was great at.

Aklaq then said something about a dark world that she used to be stuck in was coming back but that it was unavoidable and that she had to be her old self once more. "Just remember, Aklaq," Arion paused, fixing his stern golden gaze on her. "Remember what Reek said at the pack meeting, whatever we do, we do as a pack. Please don't get us deeper into this mess." But by his tone, it was clear that the 'please' word did not mean shit. It was simply an informing way of directing.

And if you do get us deeper into this mess, I don't care what the fucking leaders say, I'll kick you out and chase you down. We'll play..my way.
Messages In This Thread
what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - May 27, 2015, 04:52 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Lacinia - May 27, 2015, 06:52 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - May 28, 2015, 01:01 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Lacinia - May 28, 2015, 06:22 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - May 29, 2015, 04:21 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Lacinia - May 29, 2015, 05:13 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - May 29, 2015, 06:26 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Lacinia - May 29, 2015, 07:16 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - June 06, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Lacinia - June 10, 2015, 05:11 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - June 21, 2015, 03:56 AM