Redtail Rise what is gained, is quickly lost
Memories are a mark from experience, Without those marks you are only a shell.
127 Posts
Ooc —
Just as Lacinia thought before they were already in a deep mess. She knew what she needed to do or what she thought was right. Arion comfirmed this, it was best to not share her plan with any of the others. If they stood against her it would make things difficult for her. But now she knows what she needed to do. There was a clear shadowy path she could take. She wasn't able to see what she would get in the end of it but if it was her happiness then it didn't matter.

"Don't worry I don't count on doing anything without thinking through it first." She said calmly as she hid her annoyance with him. All she was going to do now was say what he wanted to hear, nothing else. "Working together as a pack would be more effective but I believe we shouldn't stay on the defensive. I think it's smarter to prove that we can be dangerous so they shouldn't mess with us." 

Waiting usually did leave to a downfall. Every decision mattered and Lacinia made up hers. But based on reactions, this was going to have to be done solo. As long as she doesn't tell anyone it should be fine. She was going to make this her own mission no matter what anyone says.
Messages In This Thread
what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - May 27, 2015, 04:52 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Lacinia - May 27, 2015, 06:52 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - May 28, 2015, 01:01 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Lacinia - May 28, 2015, 06:22 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - May 29, 2015, 04:21 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Lacinia - May 29, 2015, 05:13 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - May 29, 2015, 06:26 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Lacinia - May 29, 2015, 07:16 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - June 06, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Lacinia - June 10, 2015, 05:11 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - June 21, 2015, 03:56 AM