Duskfire Glacier embracing the starlit fate
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
Most of my long posts are useless fluff, lol. :P And Posie is so cute, jsyk. @Primrose , @Nochtli Edited b/c I shadowposted, also the more the merrier! :D <3

The stranger sunk down almost instantly, as if Týrr had physically reached out and struck him. Initially, the Amazon Rekkr was nothing short of confused, certainly not used to having wolves sink down into absolute submission before him. Rather, he had came to expect the exact opposite, especially when they were fierce Amazon women who stole his bachelor den and occupied it while he was forced to dig one for them (hehe). Temporarily claiming the Alpha's den was a smart move, Týrr had to give it to them but it was awkward being so close to strange women, even if they claimed they were not strangers to him at all. The man in him could appreciate it, but he was too respectful to be a lecher about it; not to mention he feared if he tried to so much as flirt he might find himself missing something extremely vital to him. Thus, the soon-to-be King resisted and more than likely chose the smarter path. Regardless, the submission this stranger showed was pleasing to the dominate feral and he took a moment to appreciate it. “The Glacier is memorizing like that,” Týrr spoke as if to brush away that he'd escaped the other's notice.

“You may rise stranger,” Týrr encouraged the other male gingerly, attempting to make himself look relaxed. He wasn't fully relaxed, mind, being in the presence of a stranger but even so, he was starting to actually feel guilty, especially with the other male stuttering as he was. Whether it was because of the cold or not, Týrr didn't know and had no inclination to ask. “This used to be my home.” Perhaps, in some ways, it still was. Frostfire Ridge had been prime for many reasons, but most of them were selfish on Týrr's part. It was close to Duskfire Glacier, he could see the Glacier at certain places up on the Ridge, and he stayed close with the hope that Tuwawi might return someday. It was a fool's hope, but his infatuation for his wildfire queen had not yet burnt out.

It came as no true surprise to him when Nochtli arrived on the scene, and he offered the dark amazon a glimpse over his shoulder as she neared the two of them. His crystalline gaze flickered once to his unknown, smaller companion to see his reaction before he looked back at the amazon. “Nochtli,” He greeted her. He had been hoping that he hadn't been followed, but given how upset they were about the first time (particularly the amazon who had joined them) he had come to expect it. All Týrr could hope was that it did not make him look like he needed women to fight his battles for him, because he didn't. Not that he wanted to cross any of the Amazon women, renounced as they were for their ferocity in battle. “If it is me you're asking, Nochtli, I was ...sightseeing.” Pining after what he'd lost was more accurate but she didn't need to know that. “I cannot speak for our guest,” As it was, the Rekkr had been curious about that as well. They did not get too many visitors so far North.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
embracing the starlit fate - by Tezcacoatl - May 30, 2015, 10:25 AM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by RIP Primrose - May 30, 2015, 01:04 PM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by Tezcacoatl - May 30, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by RIP Primrose - May 30, 2015, 01:45 PM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by Nochtli - May 30, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by Tezcacoatl - May 30, 2015, 02:01 PM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by RIP Primrose - May 30, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by Nochtli - May 30, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by Tezcacoatl - May 30, 2015, 04:53 PM