Duskfire Glacier embracing the starlit fate
11 Posts
Ooc —
Growing up in a litter of seven, with everyone older and bigger and better than you, really takes its toll. At least on Posie, who remained in his submissive posture even after the stranger gave him the social cue to chill out. He didn't. And the boy wasn't even really aware of his ignorance. He wasn't feeling all that confident at this point in his life (although he never really did), and having the big and strong Alpha-type sitting next to him, Posie felt like the bottom rung on the proverbial totem pole. Or worse than that, he was the dirt the totem pole was roosted in!

He listened to the stranger speak, and was giving a tiny nod of agreement to the comment, when a shadow rose up behind the petite wolf. It approached, and Posie was suddenly being flanked by another big, strong wolf. A woman, this time - and her arrival, coupled with her sudden voice, made Primrose jump out of his skin. He was on his feet with his fur sticking out all over, and his tail curling even tighter to his tummy. "Holy balls! Y-you -" Okay, kid, breathe. "You sc-c-cared me!"

Without missing a beat, the first stranger addressed the second.
"Nochtli." Was that a greeting in another language, or the scary shadow's name? "If it is me you're asking, Nochtli, I was... Sightseeing." Ah, a name then. Posie swallowed his fear for now, but remained shivering next to Tyrr. He gave a little nod, and licked his lips.

"Just looking. I've never been in a place like this b'fore." It was very, very different, and very scary. It wasn't a nice place. Pretty, but cold and not nice.
Messages In This Thread
embracing the starlit fate - by Tezcacoatl - May 30, 2015, 10:25 AM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by RIP Primrose - May 30, 2015, 01:04 PM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by Tezcacoatl - May 30, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by RIP Primrose - May 30, 2015, 01:45 PM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by Nochtli - May 30, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by Tezcacoatl - May 30, 2015, 02:01 PM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by RIP Primrose - May 30, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by Nochtli - May 30, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by Tezcacoatl - May 30, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by RIP Primrose - June 03, 2015, 01:18 AM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by Nochtli - June 03, 2015, 10:07 PM