Redtail Rise Who run this mother?
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
This round will end June 6th! Depending how responses go, this may be the last round.

Most of them agreed with her decree, which took a load off Saena's back instantly. There was really no reason for any of them to go so far south as the Caldera, anyway. She was the one with history there, but she was more than ready to cut all ties for good. She'd made an effort, but in the end, Peregrine had kicked it back in her face like the worthless piece of shit that he was.

When Gunnar asked a question, Saena shook her head. "We greet visitors more cautiously now, but not with violence. If they are too close, warn them away, but there's no need for aggression until we determine their allegiance. If they are from the Caldera or are in any way aggressive, then we drive them out. This goes for them out in the neutral lands as well. If you find one and they confirm it, or you can confirm it by scent, send them back where they came from. I won't tolerate them skulking around in the north... not after trying to murder me and attacking Reek."

One wolf did not agree, though. Aklaq, the enigmatic acupressure wolf that Saena had met as a loner, openly disagreed and then attempted to excuse herself. The Alpha female growled lowly even as Reek spoke up, and in agreement, the Alpha thrust her snout higher and fixed her gaze on Aklaq. "If you leave here with vengeance in your heart to make any move against them, you leave as a Lone Wolf, and you will not be welcomed back." This was punctuated with another growl, to ensure that Aklaq knew she was serious. "I won't have you stirring up trouble for us. If you want to do it so badly, you do it alone. I'll throw you to them willingly if you dare to make this worse for us."

Whatever Aklaq said at this point would not redeem her. She was now the least trusted member of the pack. Saena knew she couldn't possibly keep tabs on her all the time, so mentally, she decided that if Aklaq left at all for the next little while, she was out. Whatever darkness resided in the female would remain in her, and would not infect the pack, not if Saena could help it. "I think that's all I had to say today. I appreciate your offers of help; I'll be needing it shortly, I'm sure."
Messages In This Thread
Who run this mother? - by Saēna - May 21, 2015, 07:01 PM
RE: Who run this mother? - by Smash - May 21, 2015, 08:22 PM
RE: Who run this mother? - by Arion - May 22, 2015, 12:05 AM
RE: Who run this mother? - by Lacinia - May 22, 2015, 05:05 AM
RE: Who run this mother? - by Reek - May 22, 2015, 10:17 AM
RE: Who run this mother? - by Gunnar - May 23, 2015, 09:19 AM
RE: Who run this mother? - by Wynter Wolf - May 23, 2015, 06:31 PM
RE: Who run this mother? - by Mercury - May 24, 2015, 08:05 AM
RE: Who run this mother? - by Saēna - May 25, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Who run this mother? - by Smash - May 25, 2015, 11:04 PM
RE: Who run this mother? - by Arion - May 26, 2015, 05:43 AM