Sunset Valley Contraband Sky Rocket
18 Posts
Ooc — Java
Although she did not share a smile with the younger woman, the sentiment was felt. To be home again among her kind was something Xiuhcoatl wanted, and she wanted it badly. For now she would have to make due with the company of this shadow, and the others of Tezacoatl's guard. Except, as she thought this, Nochtli began to spread the news of their disappearance. The fool of a boy! Leaving behind his guard? What had he been thinking? 'Likely not thinking at all. Tch.'

"Tezcacoatl abandoned us and in our search for him, we got split up. We were hoping our lost sisters had made it back..." Nochtli explained, and the chill in Xiuh's eyes spread to the rest of her. She grew stiff with irritation, although it was not brought down upon the shadow.

'I don't care who birthed this child,' Xiuh bitterly thought, 'Tezacoatl is not worth all of this trouble.' But, obedient as the warrior woman was to her sister, she would bring him back. It was her sole purpose of being here in this strange wilderness, like the rest of the Amazon women. A frown creased her features and she was eager to bare her fangs - to lash out and draw blood from something or someone - but did not wield her frigid anger against Nochtli. She was, after all, only the messenger.

"He wishes to rule? Here?" A scoff accompanied this statement, followed by a small roll of her eyes. This child was turning out to be far more trouble than he was worth - maybe, maybe if he had been a woman, she would have been more kind. Afforded some leniency. But Tezacoatl was her sister's son and worth far, far less.

"I will go to him and beat such thoughts from his head, if I must." It was not beneath Xiuhcoatl to damage the boy she was meant to protect. Perhaps her sister knew this; then again, perhaps Quetzacoatl only sent Xiuh as a last resort. The woman turned her head away from Nochtli then, and paced a few steps. "You will take me to him. I don't care if he remembers me or not - but he will come home."

May the gods be merciful - what had she done to deserve all of this trouble?
Messages In This Thread
Contraband Sky Rocket - by Nochtli - June 03, 2015, 02:17 PM
RE: Contraband Sky Rocket - by RIP Xiuhcoatl - June 03, 2015, 02:27 PM
RE: Contraband Sky Rocket - by Nochtli - June 03, 2015, 05:18 PM
RE: Contraband Sky Rocket - by RIP Xiuhcoatl - June 03, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: Contraband Sky Rocket - by Nochtli - June 03, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Contraband Sky Rocket - by RIP Xiuhcoatl - June 03, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Contraband Sky Rocket - by Nochtli - June 03, 2015, 11:01 PM
RE: Contraband Sky Rocket - by RIP Xiuhcoatl - June 03, 2015, 11:42 PM
RE: Contraband Sky Rocket - by Nochtli - June 05, 2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Contraband Sky Rocket - by RIP Xiuhcoatl - June 07, 2015, 03:51 PM