Sleeping Dragon I'm going to WIN the heck out of that science fair!
18 Posts
Ooc — Java
Having finished joking around for the time being, Xiuhcoatl was somewhat dismissive of Citali's continued commentary; she listened, but did not respond to further that part of the conversation. Instead she latched upon the mention of Manaiua - this was not the first time someone had mentioned this plan to drug the Prince, and it was something Xiuh could get behind.

"I am surprised that you did not follow through with that plan." Citali was an herbalist of some sort, correct? From what the Beta could remember, she was a skilled healer and knew her way around plants. It would be easy to dose something and get him to eat it. But, the thought of actually beating him down and dragging him home was far more appealing to her.

Xiuhcoatl took a step, stretching her rear legs, and then shook to rid her shoulders of a phantom ache. While she did this, she outlined a potential plan of attack. "The Queen knows of my dislike for her son, so she no doubt has sent me here as a last resort. I would happily beat the fool and drag him home," A smile spread across her features at the very thought; treating the Prince as a man ought to be treated - that was the only reward she needed for his return - it made her fill to the brim with glee. "But I believe my sister would be... Agitated if I took things too far."

And oh, how she wanted to. How hard would it be for Quetzalcoatl to replace her beloved boy?
"Perhaps we can combine our efforts. You with your herbs, and myself.. With whatever else is required."