Nova Peak i know i left it around here somewhere
145 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
It was fairly unusual for Whittier to do much more than eat and sleep, but today was one of those rare days where the other aspects of his nature were winning out over the lethargy that usually plagued him.  While his siblings laid about doing whatever it was they were doing (Whit had no idea), the chubby boy was determinedly attempting to scale mount Bazi.

It... it wasn't going well.  Unfortunately, he was not exactly the spriest of creatures, especially with the extra load her carried around his middle.  Whittier was a stubborn critter though, and so each time he slipped back down the side of his mother's stomach, he simply got back up and leaped again.  Like a good mother, Bazi allowed it to go on for a little while - likely because she was so mesmerized with seeing her lazy son moving at all.  But eventually, like a tired mother, she gave her son a growl and pushed him away.

Whit went quietly, but not without giving her a sullen pout.  The husky pup waddled then towards the mouth of the den, figuring if he couldn't do what he wanted then he might as well go to sleep.  That's when Swift caught his eye and quickly, Whit turned to scamper towards him.  After stumbling about three times and falling down completely only once, he hopped up right beside his smaller brother, giving him a nice hard bite in the rump as a greeting.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know i left it around here somewhere - by Whittier - June 05, 2015, 02:49 PM