Nova Peak i know i left it around here somewhere
162 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Swift was unaware of his brother's approach. His nose was down in the grass and his young mind was not capable of focusing on the task of searching and on watching his arse all at the same time. Perhaps it would never develop such a skill. Time would tell. Oblivious to all but the blades of grasses and plants before him, the smallest Frostfur knew nothing before he felt the clamp of Whittier's teeth on his rump. He barked and spun around, smacking a paw into his brother's face with a scowl on his. How dare that glutton interrupt his work.

Swift's ears slicked back to his head in annoyance as he resumed his search a few paces away. He thrust his muzzle into the flora and suddenly, without thinking, he nipped the stem of one plant and immediately carried it to a flat stone where he carefully laid it out in the sun. Then it was forgotten, a switch was flicked in his mind and he walked back to his brother. Just before he reached him he made a pounce and his mouth sought one of Whittier's ears with a playful growl. He looked much more like a typical puppy than he had mere moments ago.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know i left it around here somewhere - by Kris' First Swift - June 05, 2015, 08:53 PM