Blacktail Deer Plateau You got a perfect one
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Saena was glad to hear about Blue Willow's children. Truthfully, she had ceased to think about them much since leaving. She was a little guilty about it but knew it was just one of those things that happened over time. Eilidh and Casmir were never close with her, and what little time she'd spent with Constantine was but a happy memory. She was certain all of them would grow to be brilliant wolves. Once, she had felt mildly threatened by them, but now the plateau was theirs to inherit, at least until Dante had children if ever he did.

"I'm glad they do, too," she replied to his last point. "I never met him, but I heard lots of stories." She shifted her legs then and shook out her coat, relishing the feeling that came with it. Like stretching, but somehow so much better. "How is everyone else doing?" she asked with genuine interest.

She would have named them by name, but the truth was, she scarcely remembered anyone but himself, Blue Willow and her children, Lasher and Mordecai. Just as it was when she left, neither Valtyr or Pura crossed her mind, though they were certainly the most important young wolves in her life prior to leaving. It wasn't that she didn't care, but she didn't think of them because it was so long since she last them, and she truly believed they were both long gone.
Messages In This Thread
You got a perfect one - by Saēna - April 30, 2015, 08:26 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Dante RIP - May 07, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Saēna - May 19, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Dante RIP - May 23, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Saēna - May 24, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Dante RIP - May 27, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Saēna - June 05, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Dante RIP - June 09, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Saēna - June 11, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Dante RIP - June 14, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Saēna - June 15, 2015, 12:22 AM