Nova Peak i know i left it around here somewhere
145 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Whit's butt wriggled excitedly as he waited for his brother's reaction, anticipating that it would be a tackle of some type that would further incite their play. Unfortunately, instead of responding at all the way he'd hoped, Swift whipped around and gave him a hard slap on the face that knocked him backwards onto his rump with a yelp. He lifted a paw to rub his face, pouting at his brother as he wandered off doing whatever it was he was up to. Though it hadn't exactly hurt too much, nor did he feel particularly upset about what had happened, tears sprang to his eyes nevertheless and his bottom lip began to tremble.

The chubby Frostfur had just gotten up to waddle over to his mother to make sure she was front and center for the sobfest he was brewing when Swift was back, leaping at him and ensnaring an ear between his teeth. Instantly, Whit forgot all about his tears and threw himself into play - literally, as he shove himself at his brother in an effort to tackle him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know i left it around here somewhere - by Whittier - June 06, 2015, 06:59 PM