Frostfire Ridge mine is a watery pit
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
woot! :D

Another drew near as the crimson she-wolf mulled over her traveling options. However, Tuwawi was upwind and hardly detected the encroaching man until he was practically in plain sight. Her gaze fell upon his familiar dark silhouette that firmly stood upon the taiga's ridge, two bejeweled aqua eyes set upon a coat of deep chestnut. Tuwawi, he called out as her jaw went slack, astounded that he still resided in the North after all the strife Duskfire had caused. 

"Tyrr!" the ember responded, nearly winded by the shock. There was no hesitation as she cantered towards him, ruddy ears pinned forward as her gaze attempted to decode his expression and posture. He had been one of her most loyal pack members since the Duskfire's first beginnings. Heck, he had even helped her map out the glacial purchase. If anyone had deserved a life filled with peace and promise, it had been Tyrr. After all their work, Tuwawi still harbored so much animosity for so many wolves... however there was nothing but respect and admiration for the stalwart northerner. "I can't believe it," Tuwawi said as she stopped a few feet away, "you're still here! In the Taiga, I mean... I would have thought you moved on. I mean... I almost did." There was shame in her words, but the matriarch was determined to thrive once more. Even the smallest ember could be kindled into a grand fire. Her face softened. "You look, well," she said as her stormy gaze moved across his features, ending upon his marred neck. She bit her lip, ears flattening a bit to either side. 
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 03, 2015, 11:28 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 04, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 06, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 07, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 07, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Nochtli - June 07, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 07, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 07, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Nochtli - June 07, 2015, 06:08 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 07, 2015, 06:26 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 13, 2015, 03:13 AM