Frostfire Ridge mine is a watery pit
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
It was hard to grasp that Tuwawi was not an illusion, that her presence was real; for he had always held the fear that Tezcacoatl's memories would come crashing down upon him with the breaking of the flood gate that held them at bay and allowed them to trickle slowly and that as a result he would end up losing all his sanity. He wasn't sure if it was possible but Týrr wasn't willing to tempt fate. But Tuwawi was real, his name leaving her lips as she moved closer. The Amazon Rekkr had stopped at that point, allowing her to approach and close the distance she had left. Njal was not with her and though Týrr looked for signs of her mate, he did not find any. Having assumed that it was Njal Tuwawi had left them to pursue this came as a slight surprise to Týrr that the ivory coated male wasn't at her side. Not that it would have necessarily went over well with the Amazon for their last meeting, when Njal had tried to take over the Glacier, attempting to reconcile with the wildfire queen before Týrr they had not gotten along; but the Njal that had came back to the Glacier had not matched with the Njal that Týrr had once known, though this was likely only because Týrr had opposed him, ready to step between him and Tuwawi would she have wanted him to.

“I could be saying the same thing,” Týrr rumbled with a soft chuckle, sharing in Tuwawi's sentiments regarding him and moving on. “No, moving on was never an option to the great chagrin of my garrison,” Indeed, the Amazon woman that had come to take him back to Coatl's Rise had found him as immovable as a mountain — lest they desired to take him back to his mother as a corpse because that was the only way he was leaving. Perhaps things would have been different would he have remembered more of Tezcacoatl, of his past; but he didn't. “I'm sorry about the Glacier, Tuwawi,” Ears slicked back to rest against his skull. “By the time I realized that ...what was left of them had scattered to the four winds. And then I deigned to gather up who was left but they, too, have left.” There was nothing left to save, and Týrr felt partially at fault for it. “Manauia is the only one who stayed,” Though that took some convincing for she had realized what the other Amazons who had made their way had yet to: he wasn't leaving. “I searched for you and Maera but,” but he couldn't find either of them. As painful as it might have been for her to hear those things, he felt that he owed her some kind of explanation and that she needed to know that he'd looked for them.

“The Glacier will always be my home but reclaiming it felt disrespectful because it was your kingdom, so I have set my sights to Frostfire Ridge, here. I have gathered a few, though most of them found me, ghosts of my past I suppose.” He offered her a soft smile, tail wagging in jubilation that she was really truly there. That she'd came back. He had hoped for this moment, and perhaps the deities he didn't believe in had been listening. “We are close to claiming it officially, I think; but I do not want to rush the process and make mistakes,” Týrr informed her before he spoke softly. “Will you stay? There is a place for you in Frostfire if you want it.” The choice was her's of course, and regardless of what she chose he wanted her to know that the choice was there. She had done it once for him, after all.

“As do you, Tuwawi,” But then again, she'd always been beautiful to him. So much for his crush going anywhere, it would seem, though Týrr did not dwell upon it. The wounds from the battle with the Sirens had long healed into scars, and the wounds he'd suffered from his death match with Ragnar had been shallow and healed, as well. Which was a good thing because he couldn't imagine how much more Citali could have chided him if he would have suffered heavy wounds from his victory. Wounds were nothing when compared to the alternative which would have had him dying in a pool of his blood instead of Ragnar.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 03, 2015, 11:28 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 04, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 06, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 07, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 07, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Nochtli - June 07, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 07, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 07, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Nochtli - June 07, 2015, 06:08 PM