Redhawk Caldera Out on the verge of the rest of our lives
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Pan's question did not give Peregrine any sort of pause. He continued to snuggle against his companion, drawing as much pleasure and warmth as he hoped he was providing. He loved being with Fox; she was so sexy and petite. Cuddling with another dude was an entirely different experience altogether. Although soft in spirit, Pan was a lot more solid than Peregrine's female counterpart. He enjoyed the juxtaposition.

"Fox not only knows, she approves," he murmured, finally pausing but then immediately placing a lick on the side of Pan's nose. "We have an open marriage. I'm allowed to take male lovers and she's more than welcome to take as many female lovers as she likes." He gave Pan a conspiratorial wink, assuming that, like him, the idea of lesbianism excited the pale Delta. "And we're not secretive about it. I told her all about you and how I think you're very adorable." He brushed his nose over Pan's brow. "And... sexy."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Out on the verge of the rest of our lives - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 07, 2015, 02:14 PM