Frostfire Ridge mine is a watery pit
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
The ember's face brightened as Tyrr rumbled a small laugh, clearly comfortable with this place and her presence so near. His good attitude was refreshing. It had been easy for any wolf of Duskfire to mark her actions as baneful — wolves like Scarlett certainly did — and even though Tuwawi hardly concerned herself with the opinions of others, it was clear Tyrr was, and always had been, on her side. 

Her lips pursed into a tight frown as the northern man recalled how the last members of the glacial pack fragmented. "Don't apologize," she said, voice soft "it is not your weight to shoulder. After the sirens' attack, well... things crumbled. The pack had long been poisoned... Looking back, now, I can clearly see that. It was only  matter of time before everything fell apart." Duskfire hadn't been a haven for her family. It had been a death trap. The few wolves who lingered after her abduction were weak of constitution, and the Sveijarn matriarch had been frustrated with their trite ineptitude. "Thank you... for searching for my daughter," she said, tone somber as her sterling gaze drifted to watch the glacier in the distance. Tuwawi had hunted too, as she had for all her children, but had turned up empty handed as well. Now, she could only pray for her daughters safety and hope that one day she would return to the North. 

The pair didn't linger on the soured topic for long, much to her relief. Tyrr explained his plans for the future upon Frostfire Ridge and Tuwawi noted that ghosts of his past were pledged members of his new tribe. She cocked an ear, curious to learn more about his followers but chose to stave that topic for another time — still too enamored with his presence. Graciously, he extended an invitation to join his band. The ember smiled genuinely, wondering if this was finally her ticket to normalcy and a happy life. "Of course I will stay," she said, taking a moment to admire how strong he had grown in the face of adversity. "I will work hard with the others to see your dream realized, as you had always done for me." She stepped towards him, then, with her red crown dipped respectfully, and licked the soon-to-be-alpha's chin as a sign of deference. 
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 03, 2015, 11:28 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 04, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 06, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 07, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 07, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Nochtli - June 07, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 07, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 07, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Nochtli - June 07, 2015, 06:08 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 07, 2015, 06:26 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 13, 2015, 03:13 AM