Frostfire Ridge mine is a watery pit
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
@Týrr I'm so sorry but I think I'm shadowposting you again xD

She been lurking. Again. Even during the day, if she found the right spot, she was nothing more than a shadow. Almost, she had gone to catch up to him, tired today of lingering in his wake. Another had appeared though, one that had broken the Prince's stiffness with surprising ease. Now, he was a different wolf and, for a moment — one that she would never admit to her sisters — Nochtli could see the shell of Tezcacoatl falling away to reveal a Prince she did not recognize. 

Tail flickering behind her, the dark Amazon listened to what she could hear of their conversation, catching snatches here and there only to quickly piece together the rest. This was the wolf, the female that had claimed his loyalty and, very likely, the reason that he lingered here. She frowned, considering this. Unable and unwilling to draw many more conclusions until she had a chance to speak with him, the Fire sister moved forward to depart from the shadows behind him.

"Ghosts, are we? To my knowledge, I haven't passed on just yet. And even if I did, you'd know because I'd haunt you." She announced herself with her own brand of humor, coming up on her Prince's side. Bright eyes examined the blazing female before them, thoughts and questions circling in her head. She had agreed to aid him though, to join his 'pack' and further his ideations, his dreams that could never come true if he was an Amazon. She wondered about that now.

"Tuwawi, yes? I'm Nochtli, the advisor of T-- his garrison." Not caring that she'd outed herself for eavesdropping (it was her job, after all), Nocta yet held her tongue about the futility of joining Tezca in this endeavor. After a brief, almost unsure pause, she offered a slight smile. "Pleasure to meet you." While she wondered many things, now was not the time. She would save face and meet those of this land that drew her Prince in and held him here. It was becoming quite apparent, however, that he was a willing captive of this place.
Messages In This Thread
mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 03, 2015, 11:28 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 04, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 06, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 07, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 07, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Nochtli - June 07, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 07, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 07, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Nochtli - June 07, 2015, 06:08 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 07, 2015, 06:26 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 13, 2015, 03:13 AM