Sleeping Dragon I'm going to WIN the heck out of that science fair!
18 Posts
Ooc — Java
"Whatever it takes." The woman muttered, seemingly with an understanding to what Xiuhcoatl was alluding. She gave a small nod, but froze in the middle of the action when Citali mentioned murdering the boy outright.

"If he were so adamant as to refuse, that would be an option. If the boy is so thoroughly confused about his origins, I will try to remind him - or perhaps give you and his guard some time to remind him," But not too long, she thought, and a slight smirk twisted her features. "Or I will issue a recall. And all of you will return with me to the Rise. We can explain to Quetzalcoatl that her son is lost and she will have to move on."

Really, that was the ideal plan. The boy would remain alive and will have things his way - but they would be able to return to the Rise, and everything could continue as it had for generations. "Or I will confront him, and he will die." A small shrug accompanied this comment, as if she were discussing the fine summer day around them. "It will be his decision, ultimately. If he thinks he can be some sort of leader, we'll give him a choice fit for one."

But a part of Xiuhcoatl would always want to rip his throat out; not only was he a man, but his return to the Rise would threaten their way of life. Even her devotion to her beloved sister could not thwart her obsession with tradition. Tradition was what made the Amazons strong - and Tezcacoatl, or Tyrr, or whatever name he chose to rule by, would be the end of them.