Frostfire Ridge mine is a watery pit
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
A new excitement fluttered in the ember's breast as she officially allied herself with Frostifre's promising upstart. It was an emotion the Sveijarn had long been devoid of... and one she thought she may have lost somewhere amongst all the strife. Like Tyrr, she sought to come to terms with past, lest be left wallowing in a pool of self pity; though that was easier said than done. One simply couldn't forget  about the tragedies she had endured, but perhaps the important thing was to remember their lessons and strive for a better future. Tuwawi deeply missed her children and still endured the sentiment of utter failure as a mother, but when Tyrr mentioned some retribution may be in her cards, a glimmer of silver lining revealed itself. Her eyes flickered towards Tyrr's aquamarine gaze, thoughts lingering on his words: ...Maybe someday you will have more children and the Fates will be kinder. Or maybe they will bring your first children back. Yes, either of those things would be nice.

Suddenly, a dark creature ebbed from the shadows to join their conversation. Tuwawi's face turned towards their company, ears pricked curiously as she put aside the thought of being blessed with children a second time. She had no qualms for this intrusion... after all, Tuwawi was a stranger to the group save for Tyrr... though she was wholly unaware of their plans to bring him back to Coatl's Rise.

The she-wolf was effeminate but obviously well trained despite her natural, willowy frame. Her fur, black as pitch, stood out against the rich summer colors of the verdant ridge and her eyes burned like autumn leaves. The name, Nochtli, sounded foreign and was spoken with the slightest lilt. Already, this wolf had gleaned Tuwawi's name and introduced herself as an adviser to the quickly-forming band. She smiled, enjoying this new wolf's lighthearted humor. "That's right," she said, confirming her name. Nochtli," Tuwawi repeated with an amicable expression, "the pleasure is mine. Tyrr has invited me to join your group on the Ridge. He and I were once in a pack together... but you two seem to go much further back. Do you hail from the same lands?" she inquired, looking to either of them and wondering if Tyrr had told the tale of Duskfire's fate. It wouldn't be good to start off with a bad reputation. 
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 03, 2015, 11:28 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 04, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 06, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 07, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 07, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Nochtli - June 07, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 07, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 07, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Nochtli - June 07, 2015, 06:08 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 07, 2015, 06:26 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 13, 2015, 03:13 AM