Totoka River she's dancing with strangers
338 Posts
Ooc — Me
"I trust you," Pump replied to Jinx's remark about the pack and probably their leader. "You had been there longer than me, before you left. You must have seen the flaws there," she went on, deciding against mentioning particular names or people. It was an obvious pack. Too bad the other wolves that joined were blinded by hope that the life would be better with others, when in reality it was far from truth.

The immediate answer to the question "Why was she still there?" would have been that "she had nowhere to go". When you thought more about it, this wasn't true. Horizon ridge was made up of individuals, who shared little to nothing in common. They weren't related by blood, therefore Pump felt no need to be loyal to them, because all in all they were strangers to her. Just as in the wild you wouldn't go forth to help a stranger, she wouldn't do the same in the pack, when she couldn't expect the same favor from them.

Pump was not generous - she did not like to give, if she knew that she
wouldn't receive anything in return. "Should I bring back these news to Akhlut?" Pump asked, even though she didn't think that the change of the leadership in a pack that was far away would be of any matter to the Horizon ridge. "It's good to know that you have found your place," she concluded. I hope that I will find my own one day. She didn't say this aloud.
Messages In This Thread
she's dancing with strangers - by Jinx - February 25, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Pump - February 25, 2014, 04:16 PM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Jinx - February 27, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Pump - February 28, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Jinx - March 05, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Pump - March 07, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Jinx - March 14, 2014, 10:53 AM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Pump - March 15, 2014, 04:44 PM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Jinx - March 18, 2014, 12:52 AM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Pump - March 18, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Jinx - March 19, 2014, 11:43 AM