Frostfire Ridge mine is a watery pit
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
She saw the startle she'd given him and it was filed away in that brain of hers, instead commenting on his stated reason for her presence. "We are protecting you. Isn't that what pack mates do for one another?" Her ear flickered. While it was not the only reason, such a description worked for the time being. She would talk to him later, though she would prefer it to be soon.

Her focus turned to Tuwawi again, contemplative and reserved. Why this female? Was she the one that had spurned Tezcacoatl to stay here? Was she the reason that they couldn't go home? A small part of her, hidden away beneath many, many layers of her personality, raged at that thought. The fury of any Amazon burned there but the logistic side of her mind quashed it, kept it quiet. She was adept at maintaining her calm, approachable demeanor. She would learn of this Tuwawi and her history with Tez, and his history with these lands, in time.

But for her all her thoughts, Tuwawi seemed... pleasant. "We do. You are adept to notice in such a small amount of time. I knew him by another name then but... Everyone changes, right?" Whether or not the male had informed Tuwawi of his lost memories, of who he once was, she was unsure and made no further mention. She also did not dissuade the idea of her "joining". A lot of things could happen and with Xiuh formulating, it was only a matter of time. Somehow, that thought didn't please her as it did the others. No matter. Notions to pick over later.

"Your scars. You are a warrior?" She asked for a specific purpose. If she was to join this "pack", even temporarily, the waters would be much smoother if she answered affirmatively, for all Amazons were warriors and it was something the other sisters could at least appreciate.
Messages In This Thread
mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 03, 2015, 11:28 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 04, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 06, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 07, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 07, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Nochtli - June 07, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 07, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 07, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Nochtli - June 07, 2015, 06:08 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 07, 2015, 06:26 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 13, 2015, 03:13 AM