Redtail Rise my name is nobody
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Keen honey eyes watched the herd of deer grazing before twisting his head sideways to look at Saena, wondering if she had some kind of plan. She was an accomplished Gamekeeper after all, having actually earned the trade, and she was also the leader. Some Alphas he had met wished to always lead, even on mini hunts like this, so he wouldn't be surprised if Saena was one of those wolves. But she wasn't, and from the look she gave him, Arion knew she was silently telling him to take the lead.

Not that he had a problem with that.

The stallion's gaze returned to the herd, black leathery nostrils inhaling the scent of the deer, his eyes scanning the prey before a slow smile touched his lips. While they were walking, he had sniffed at some of the urine and scat and had smelled that one of them was old and sickly. That would be the one they targeted and by the looks of it, the one lingering at the edge was the one they would go after. Stupid, why would they linger at the edge when they knew they could be targeted?

Shifting his eyes somewhere else, Arion spotted an opening in the trees, leading to a wide opening. It would be hard to hunt deer in such an enclosed space, better to take their chances on open land. "The old and sick one there," the Greek murmured, pointing his muzzle in the deer's direction. "We'll drive her to the opening and separate her from the herd there. Since its at the edge already, and nearest to the opening, it shouldn't be hard." Giving a nod to his leader, the chocolate wolf crept forward.
Messages In This Thread
my name is nobody - by Arion - May 11, 2015, 03:08 AM
RE: my name is nobody - by Saēna - May 11, 2015, 10:09 PM
RE: my name is nobody - by Arion - May 12, 2015, 05:08 AM
RE: my name is nobody - by Saēna - May 15, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: my name is nobody - by Arion - May 18, 2015, 03:10 AM
RE: my name is nobody - by Saēna - May 24, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: my name is nobody - by Arion - May 25, 2015, 02:15 AM
RE: my name is nobody - by Saēna - May 26, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: my name is nobody - by Arion - May 26, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: my name is nobody - by Saēna - June 05, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: my name is nobody - by Arion - June 08, 2015, 03:38 AM