Redtail Rise when the arms yell, the laws are silent
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
"He turned and ran away, fled like the coward he was," Arion said, scowling for a moment. "I did not see where he went, but he ran quickly away from the borders." Inwardly though, the chocolate wolf was cursing himself for not looking in the direction where this Heron Bloodclaw ran, it might have mattered. But it was too late, and like his father Janus always said, you couldn't go back in the past and correct your mistakes. What's done is done and you shouldn't waste time brooding over what could have been instead of what had been.

Saena then spoke, stating some reasonable doubts but she surprised him by asking for his opinion. Arion wasn't a leader, he wasn't the Beta or Alpha of the pack and he sure as hell was no Counselor. He was simply a warrior, a wolf who fought using teeth and claw, not some diplomatic wise level headed piece of shit who the leader should trust and ask for opinions. But all the same, it wasn't like the Greek could refuse to state what he thought.

"I gave him a couple of serious wounds to think about and by the looks of that bastard, he's a brainless fighter and probably won't know healing. If he knows whats best for him and isn't the crazy maniac I first pinned him for, he'll stay away until he's better and then come again. By then, we'll easily slaughter him. If he comes back now, well, it'll just be easier to kill him." Arion half smiled. "I say we should just let him be, he isn't worth sending someone and if we do, well he's pretty bloodthirsty and he's got nothing to lose." Heron didn't seem like the type to care if he lived or died.

Having given his input, the warrior turned his attention to the homely healer, listening as Reek informed him about the herbs, he cocked his head sideways as his friend informed him that it was going to hurt a lot and began pouring the powder into his wound. Apparently, the ragged male hadn't been joking whatsoever. "Fuckity fucking fuck," he swore through gritted teeth but otherwise, made no sound. It wasn't in his nature to admit weakness or pain, and so, it came naturally to him to remain silent, however much it hurt.

Noticing Saena craning her head to watch, Arion flashed her a half pained smile, "It feels like a massage," he told her in a sarcastically amused manner. "You should try it someday."
Messages In This Thread
when the arms yell, the laws are silent - by Arion - May 26, 2015, 09:42 AM
RE: when the arms yell, the laws are silent - by Arion - June 08, 2015, 04:31 AM
RE: when the arms yell, the laws are silent - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 12:44 AM