Blacktail Deer Plateau Star Shine
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
The onyx colored wolf took a moment to study the large wolf coming towards her and for a moment a skitter of both fear and awareness skittered up her spine. He could hurt her if he wanted, but she smelled both Peregrine and Hawkeye on him so she knew he was one of their own. As she began to call out a greeting the crimson against the ground made her yelp in surprise.

"Oh my goodness! Look at the blood your loosing. She wanted to rush forward and care for the other wolf, but she was unsure how he would take it. She stared at his paw and then back at him a frown creasing her brow.

"I'm Blue Willow eta of the pack and semi healer. Would you let me look at your paw? I have some Bergamot with me actually. She wanted to force him to let her help him, but if he didn't want her help there was not much she could do, so she sat and waited calmly on the outside but jumpy on the inside for his answer. If a footpaw was not properly cared for it could cause all kinds of things, including cause the wolf to become lame if not careful.
Messages In This Thread
Star Shine - by Blue Willow - March 07, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: Star Shine - by Fury Wolf - March 07, 2014, 05:39 PM
RE: Star Shine - by Blue Willow - March 07, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: Star Shine - by Fury Wolf - March 08, 2014, 11:12 AM
RE: Star Shine - by Blue Willow - March 08, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: Star Shine - by Fury Wolf - March 10, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: Star Shine - by Blue Willow - March 13, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: Star Shine - by Fury Wolf - March 19, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: Star Shine - by Blue Willow - March 19, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Star Shine - by Fury Wolf - March 26, 2014, 10:56 AM