Chimera Fields This guy rushes me with a spoon...
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
A bee buzzed around his ear. He flicked it, hoping to ward the insect off before it stung him. He didn't need a bee sting, he needed something else that flew, or clucked around, or something other than buzz around being a nuisance. He could do without the flies and gnats, but the butterflies could stay. They flitted around and were nice to look at. Picky much? Yeah. Just a little. The lady bugs were fine too.

Except the flowers. It was the beginning of summer, but the flowers were still in full bloom. Their pollen messed with his nose. He sneezed. Once. Twice. Three times until he moved to a different patch of grass and hunkered down low, scenting the sweet blades before he slunk forwards and stalked a pair of grouse he'd found taking advantage of the bug fest. They were unsuspecting. He was hoping to keep it that way until they'd fattened themselves up with grub.

His tail swished as he stalked them, waiting for them to alter their course and step a few paces closer. Just a little bit more... Eyes narrowed as he waited, ears forward and attentive. He was gonna bag one of these birds. It was just a matter of when.
Messages In This Thread
This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - June 10, 2015, 12:24 AM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Ovaltine - June 11, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - June 11, 2015, 11:03 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Ovaltine - June 14, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - June 15, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Ovaltine - June 23, 2015, 02:19 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - June 24, 2015, 10:51 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Ovaltine - July 29, 2015, 10:19 AM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - July 29, 2015, 11:32 AM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Ovaltine - August 05, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - August 06, 2015, 03:24 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Ovaltine - August 10, 2015, 02:48 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - August 12, 2015, 02:57 PM