Drinks are on me!
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
If he sat down and thought about it, it'd been what? Three? Almost four days since everything had gone down? It seemed like forever ago. It felt like yesterday. Sometimes. His body had been put through the wringer. Mentally. Physically. His mind was slowly starting to come back to earth, but his body still ached. His wounds were healing, closing up and scabbing nicely, but they were starting to itch and his muscles were sore. 

If he ignored the itch, he could focus on the ache. That was easier. With each long stride he took, Kerosene pulled himself closer and closer to the summit of the Spine. If everything were not so fresh, he might have paid a visit to the hot springs and let the heat help ease the tension from his shoulders. As was, that journey felt too distant and too long a travel than he wished to be away.

He'd work with what he had at his disposal... and just like that he had a thought that carried him up the ridge and towards the summit of the spine. He spotted the pool, filled only days before from a rain shower, brimming and buzzing with dragonflies and other creatures seeking stagnant water. With his presence, he cleared most of that out. The rest would continue to buzz.

A paw slipped beneath the water's surface. Mmm. Just as he'd hoped. The water was shallow enough that the sun warmed the waters naturally. By no means could they rival the springs, but its warmth was a strange comfort. He settled himself within the shallows of the pool and rested his head upon the shore. Golden eyes hid themselves behind weary lids. He rested attentively.
Messages In This Thread
Drinks are on me! - by Iqniq - June 10, 2015, 12:50 AM
RE: Drinks are on me! - by Arverk - June 10, 2015, 04:38 AM
RE: Drinks are on me! - by Iqniq - June 11, 2015, 12:08 AM
RE: Drinks are on me! - by Arverk - June 11, 2015, 04:12 AM
RE: Drinks are on me! - by Iqniq - June 11, 2015, 11:57 AM
RE: Drinks are on me! - by Arverk - June 12, 2015, 01:50 AM
RE: Drinks are on me! - by Iqniq - June 12, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: Drinks are on me! - by Arverk - June 16, 2015, 03:29 AM
RE: Drinks are on me! - by Iqniq - June 16, 2015, 06:30 PM
RE: Drinks are on me! - by Arverk - June 21, 2015, 11:21 PM
RE: Drinks are on me! - by Iqniq - June 22, 2015, 01:58 PM