Redtail Rise what is gained, is quickly lost
Memories are a mark from experience, Without those marks you are only a shell.
127 Posts
Ooc —
It's been a while since she really had to play things correctly. Arion was no longer an ally to her. Being near him was just meaningless work. The only thing she could do now was to try to keep him from hindering her plans. His loyality towards Saena made it seem like he had no will of his own. A servent that just follows orders, Lacinia found that uninteresting. She prefered servents that would do things on their own but for her. That idea sounded nice but it's clear that she wouldn't get anything like that soon.

"I've been living without a home longer than I ever had one. I don't want to lose a possible place I could call home. But If everyone turns against me after a gave my option I wouldn't call that place a home." She said calmly. Although the mood was sour she did her best to keep cool. Based on how everything went there was now just one thing to do. "I'm going to go find Saena. I have something important I wanted to say to her so try not to interfere." She said, warning him not to try anything.

After that she attempted to take her leave in order to search for Saena. It was time to begin her plans.
Messages In This Thread
what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - May 27, 2015, 04:52 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Lacinia - May 27, 2015, 06:52 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - May 28, 2015, 01:01 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Lacinia - May 28, 2015, 06:22 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - May 29, 2015, 04:21 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Lacinia - May 29, 2015, 05:13 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - May 29, 2015, 06:26 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Lacinia - May 29, 2015, 07:16 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - June 06, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Lacinia - June 10, 2015, 05:11 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - June 21, 2015, 03:56 AM