Blacktail Deer Plateau Star Shine
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow was taken back a moment at his obvious disinterest in the wound in his foot. Even if it was a shallow cut, it could get infected and he could go lame. Didn't he realize this, for that matter alone it was a enough to drive her crazy with impatience to tend to and fix his wound. She did however keep her composure.

Blue Willow could not read the other's mind, but if she could she would agree with him that Yarrow would work better but unfortunately there was none in this area, it was with great sadness that she realized this earlier on in her trek here.

At his nod she ran forward and with the paw of a practiced healer she crushed the herb and lifting his paw. She gave him a tentative look and then with a swift lick she cleaned his wound and then pushed the herb into the cut. "I'm not sure if this will hurt a little when i press it in or not and if it does I apologize. I do not mean to hurt you if I do. I see you're new, What's your name? I do not have Yarrow with me as it doesn't grow here, but i do wish i had some rose hips to give you to take in case of infection, because i don't know what you stepped on. Or even some Burdock Root. She was trying to keep a civil tongue and talk to him to be friendly.
Messages In This Thread
Star Shine - by Blue Willow - March 07, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: Star Shine - by Fury Wolf - March 07, 2014, 05:39 PM
RE: Star Shine - by Blue Willow - March 07, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: Star Shine - by Fury Wolf - March 08, 2014, 11:12 AM
RE: Star Shine - by Blue Willow - March 08, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: Star Shine - by Fury Wolf - March 10, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: Star Shine - by Blue Willow - March 13, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: Star Shine - by Fury Wolf - March 19, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: Star Shine - by Blue Willow - March 19, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Star Shine - by Fury Wolf - March 26, 2014, 10:56 AM