Swiftcurrent Creek trampled by turtles
<i></i>
199 Posts
Ooc —
A pleased expression settled on Bones's face as the other wolf partook in her offering. Her pale green eyes seemed to sparkle. As soon as she finished and questioned the youth about her mother, however, a storm broke out, clouding her features. Her eyes became as dark and brooding as any tempest that blackened the horizons beyond Keelhaul Bay and Turtle Island back home in Tortuga.

"Me mother's a wench!" she declared heatedly, unaware that she was shouting. Back home in the overcrowded, disorderly Tortuga, you had to talk loudly and willfully just to be heard. "She spends all her time beyond Tortuga, pillaging and plundering and whatever else," Bones shared without thinking to explain her mention of Tortuga. She took it for granted this wolf would know of it. "She's a terrible mother! I told her so! Then I left to find me father. I haven't found him yet but I will," she added optimistically.

Just in case the foxlike wolf needed even more evidence of her mother's wrongdoings, Bones stuck her tongue in her cheek and screwed up one eye a moment, then burst out with yet more anecdotes. "She's so horrible that she let one of my siblings die and the other disappear! And she barely knew me father, too!" She huffed, then concluded, "I'm better off without her!" Bones stomped a forepaw to punctuate this declaration, causing the turtle shell to tumble from her little gray head.
Messages In This Thread
trampled by turtles - by Bones - March 08, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by RIP Fox - March 08, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by Bones - March 08, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by RIP Fox - March 08, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by Bones - March 08, 2014, 08:48 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by RIP Fox - March 08, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by Bones - March 08, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by RIP Fox - March 08, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by Bones - March 08, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by RIP Fox - March 11, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by Bones - March 11, 2014, 06:38 PM