Swiftcurrent Creek trampled by turtles
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
At least she knew what she was! Fox imagined that this little one would indeed be a good addition to the pack in some way or another. With that much attitude, Fox would not be able to turn her away even if she wanted to. “Welcome aboard, then,” replied Fox, unaware that the term was derived from the sort of place that Bones had come from. “My name is Fox, and I’m the big bad around here. There’s a boy around your age, Aethon, who you should probably meet at some point.” Fox would leave it up to them to decide if they wanted to be pals or not. Both children were strange in their own ways.

“As for what you should do with your time, just spend it learning something useful. You’re still a wee one, so you have the advantage of youth.” The yearling paused, taking another good hard look at her newest recruit. “I’m not sure how you plan to search for the bastard who created you, but I would advise you give up on that. A father who does not stick around is no father at all.” Fox would not force Bones to abandon her search, but she did think it was a fruitless one that would end in disappointment or apathy.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
trampled by turtles - by Bones - March 08, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by RIP Fox - March 08, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by Bones - March 08, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by RIP Fox - March 08, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by Bones - March 08, 2014, 08:48 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by RIP Fox - March 08, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by Bones - March 08, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by RIP Fox - March 08, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by Bones - March 08, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by RIP Fox - March 11, 2014, 06:26 PM