Swiftcurrent Creek trampled by turtles
<i></i>
199 Posts
Ooc —
In some ways, she was mature for her age and, in others, not so much. The latter was evidenced in the wriggling of her bottom when the she-wolf accepted her onto her crew. "Aye, aye, Cap'n Fox!" she blurted happily when her new leader introduced herself by name and mentioned another Sprog she should meet and get to know.

When Fox began to tell her how to spend her time, Bones's wiggling ceased and she listened raptly. She didn't like being called wee, nor did she agree with Fox's assessment on the issue of her father but, for all her fiery nature, Bones knew her place. She did not backtalk to the Captain.

There was one thing young Bones wanted to mention, however. "But me father doesn't even know about me—us!" she corrected herself, thinking of poor Skull and Kraken. "Me mother seduced him and ran off in the same day! Once I find him, I know he'll be a better parent than me wench mother," Bones insisted.

But, for now, she was happy to focus on her new crew. "Me crew at Tortuga trained me to be a scout and a thief," she admitted, seeing no reason to be anything but honest with Captain Fox, "and I know a lot about the sea and the tides. I'm a fer—" She meant to say formidable but it was clear she didn't really know the word, nor probably its actual definition. "—a great swimmer and fisher," Bones said instead. "Oh, an' a treasure hoarder, too," she finished.
Messages In This Thread
trampled by turtles - by Bones - March 08, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by RIP Fox - March 08, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by Bones - March 08, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by RIP Fox - March 08, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by Bones - March 08, 2014, 08:48 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by RIP Fox - March 08, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by Bones - March 08, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by RIP Fox - March 08, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by Bones - March 08, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by RIP Fox - March 11, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: trampled by turtles - by Bones - March 11, 2014, 06:38 PM