Redtail Rise A Leaf in the Wind (IC joining)
49 Posts
Ooc —
The she-wolf didn't have any sympathy for him either, and Oliver realized he was going to have to try and sell himself as best he could if he was going to change their opinion of him. Slowly, cautiously, Oliver picked himself up off the dirt, both so he would look more respectable and so he could be quicker about his escape if they decided to run him off. And that was certainly where things seemed to be going. 

"Hey!" He protested when Reek called him a scrawny little fuck. Not that he disagreed with the other male's assessment of him, but it was just so uncalled for especially coming from the likes of him. 'Hello Pot, my name is Kettle, you're black,' he snickered inwardly at his own joke. "I'm not useless, I mean, I don't have a trade yet but I was studying to be a healer back home." It was true, his mother had been instructing him in the healing arts. Whether or not he'd actually retained anything...

There was one other area where Oliver had truly excelled. "Do you guys have any pups? I'm a great puppy sitter, kids love me," he added. Back home, he'd always been called upon to watch his younger siblings, nieces and nephews. It was the one thing he'd been useful for.

When Reek proposed that Oliver prove himself, the skinny wolf tried his best not to look intimidated, which he of course, was. "Whatever it takes, I'll do it," he declared. Of course, he didn't know what it was and he hoped it didn't involve risk of bodily harm.
Messages In This Thread
A Leaf in the Wind (IC joining) - by oliver1 - June 05, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: A Leaf in the Wind (IC joining) - by Reek - June 05, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: A Leaf in the Wind (IC joining) - by Saēna - June 05, 2015, 10:11 PM
RE: A Leaf in the Wind (IC joining) - by oliver1 - June 08, 2015, 03:03 PM
RE: A Leaf in the Wind (IC joining) - by Reek - June 08, 2015, 03:34 PM
RE: A Leaf in the Wind (IC joining) - by oliver1 - June 10, 2015, 02:14 PM
RE: A Leaf in the Wind (IC joining) - by Saēna - June 10, 2015, 08:45 PM
RE: A Leaf in the Wind (IC joining) - by Reek - June 10, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: A Leaf in the Wind (IC joining) - by oliver1 - June 10, 2015, 09:59 PM
RE: A Leaf in the Wind (IC joining) - by Saēna - June 10, 2015, 10:48 PM
RE: A Leaf in the Wind (IC joining) - by Reek - June 11, 2015, 11:30 AM