Blacktail Deer Plateau And it is sailing to the middle of the sea
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
We can fade this whenever you wish, I'm good with that :) I'm also intending to prioritize this so quick posts would work also

He sat at stock still attention as she spoke, nodding seriously, every bit the ideal pupil. Internally he was reminded of his lessons of youth, but the subject matter was so hilariously different that he had a hard time keeping a straight face. Somehow he managed. He couldn't stop his lips from curling up, though, when she referred to him as a 'pretty smart guy'.

He could throw out a guess... screaming wasn't really his forte. Noise wasn't much his cup of tea, though somehow it often seemed to come into play when they hung out. She had fewer qualms about that sort of thing, somehow, though how anyone could feel at ease yelling at random was well beyond him.

"Anger and fear?" he posed, the question in it denoting that he wasn't positive on that answer. It made perfect sense to him, that the two would be different, though he questioned if that was a little too broad for what she was getting at.
Messages In This Thread
And it is sailing to the middle of the sea - by Osprey - April 26, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: And it is sailing to the middle of the sea - by Dante RIP - June 10, 2015, 10:47 PM